| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trevico in September is mild at 15.15 °C (59.27 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched. A mere 46.9mm (1.8in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:05 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Trevico September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Trevico, Italy
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Trevico:
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 94.7 kms (58.9 miles) NE
- Amendola, Italy - 67.8 kms (42.2 miles) NE
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 53.7 kms (33.4 miles) NNE
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 128.8 kms (80 miles) E
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 146.4 kms (91 miles) ESE
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 65.9 kms (41 miles) SE
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) ESE
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) ESE
- Latronico, Italy - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) SSE
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 113.7 kms (70.6 miles) S
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 171.9 kms (106.8 miles) SSE