| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trevico in February is very cool at 1.25 °C (34.25 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.1 °C (30 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 4.7 °C (8.5 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 61.4mm (2.4in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Trevico February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Trevico, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Trevico:
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 94.7 kms (58.9 miles) NE
- Amendola, Italy - 67.8 kms (42.2 miles) NE
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 53.7 kms (33.4 miles) NNE
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 128.8 kms (80 miles) E
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 146.4 kms (91 miles) ESE
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 65.9 kms (41 miles) SE
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) ESE
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) ESE
- Latronico, Italy - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) SSE
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 113.7 kms (70.6 miles) S
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 171.9 kms (106.8 miles) SSE