| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trevico in August is somewhat warm at 18.35 °C (65.03 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.5mm (1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 14:22 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Trevico August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Trevico, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Trevico:
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 94.7 kms (58.9 miles) NE
- Amendola, Italy - 67.8 kms (42.2 miles) NE
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 53.7 kms (33.4 miles) NNE
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 128.8 kms (80 miles) E
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 146.4 kms (91 miles) ESE
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 65.9 kms (41 miles) SE
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) ESE
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) ESE
- Latronico, Italy - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) SSE
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 113.7 kms (70.6 miles) S
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 171.9 kms (106.8 miles) SSE